About SHI Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Founded in 1989 and headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI International Corp. is a $7.5 billion global provider of information technology products and services. Driven by the industry's most experienced and stable sales force and backed by software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists, and certified IT services professionals, SHI delivers custom IT solutions to Corporate, Enterprise, Public Sector and Academic customers. With 3,500+ employees worldwide, SHI is the largest Minority/Woman Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) in the United States and is ranked 17th among CRN's Solution Provider 500 list of North American IT solution providers. For more information, please visit www.shi.com.
SHI has a dynamic career opportunity in our Outside Sales-Public Sector department. SHI’s Public Sector Division manages almost $1B in Revenue annually and supports SHI’s Government, Education and Healthcare customers.
This territory supports Maryland and Delaware Education Accounts. SHI currently holds State Contracts in these territories and has an existing customer base. The territory would require management of the customers’ current agreements, new customer acquisition, and an opportunity to grow and expand the products and solutions sold within our current customer base as well as build new customer and vendor relationships with SHI.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Support and Grow customer base in assigned territory
• Provide consultation to customers regarding their IT solutions needs.
• Market and leverage our vendor/distribution channel partnerships to ensure best value, pricing and support for customers.
• Pro-actively work with and contact customers and prospects to build SHI’s market share in all accounts within designated territory.
• Work with internal departments to ensure customer transactions are processed accurately and efficiently
• Make telephone and field calls to present SHI’s value proposition to existing and potential clients.
• Set appointments and Onsite Visits to Customers at minimum Quarterly
• Build customer loyalty
• Achieve sales goals for revenue and GM
• Keep updated on product and industry knowledge
• Understanding of and ability to effectively communicate and develop demand for SHI managed services including onsite installation services, disposal services, etc.
• Attend product training as required
Job Requirements :
• Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office tools - Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint
• Knowledge and Familiarity with Public Sector customers
• Strong Software Volume Licensing Knowledge
• Successful Expreince with Public Sector RFP's, Contracts and Proposals
What SHI can offer:
Competitive compensation and benefits, including medical, vision, dental, 401K plan, etc.
Ongoing Opportunities for development and career advancement
Comprehensive training programs
The opportunity to work in a creative, comfortable, progressive and fun environment
#LI-MM1 EOE M/F/Vets/IWD
Education : Bachelor's Degree
Hire Type : Direct
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)