Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Constantly growing in response to the needs of our customers in all sectors and verticals, SHI has transformed itself from a $1 million "software-only" regional reseller into a $4 billion+ global provider of information technology products and services. From software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, IT asset management and cloud computing, SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment. Privately-held and under the guidance of our current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope through neither merger nor acquisition. Our organic growth and two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled and tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals. SHI's goal is to foster long-term and mutually-beneficial relationships with our customers and partners, every single day.
- Data Center generalist that is customer facing to uncover and develop opportunities:
* Consultative approach to cloud, virtualization, storage, networking, and servers technology, and understands how that technology enables business
* Previous IT management/executive experience recommended
* Strong sales skills and talents required
* Highly organized individual
- Responsible for the Data Center sales quota in supported territory
Pipeline management and ownership for Data Center opportunities
Account retention and penetrating multiple lines of Data Center business in existing
Develop and execute strategy for top prospects
• The Solutions Executive will interface with multiple layers of contacts within an organization, including but not limited to CIO, IT Directors, CTO, Application Managers, etc.
• Responsible for driving the sales process of the solution, including identifying the opportunity, qualifying, forecasting, decision making criteria, and closing
• Builds the region/territory based on strategic account planning done in collaboration with the account executive and extended team
• Demonstrates leadership to ensure that the SHI’s recommended enterprise solutions are comprehensive, achieve customer expectations and meet customer business needs and planning.
• Builds deep relationships and trust with customers and owns the technical side of customer relationships.
• Focused on delivering a world class customer experience according to SHI standards. .
• Must develop relationships with Local Technology Community (MFG’s and SI Partners), and the appropriate customer technical personnel to establish market credibility and ensure the sales team understands the customer's on-going enterprise needs.
• Educate and develop sales teams on Data Center selling
* Product training and positioning
* Data Center sales cycle management
* 1x1 and time with team ensuring value prop, resource usage, opportunity
development and visibility to Data Center business (Corp / District / Rep)
* Stay current on new technology, trends and market behavior