SHI International Corporation is a privately owned, global IT procurement outsourcing company and leading business-to-business solution provider. SHI offers complete hardware, software and custom services solutions including hardware and software configuration, imaging, asset management, redeployment and end of life disposal. Since 1989, SHI has grown into a multi-billion dollar organization. We attribute this success to unparalleled customer support through dedicated account teams, constant development and understanding of emerging technologies, ongoing procurement and e-commerce needs, and strong vendor partnerships with the top manufacturers in the industry. To learn more about our organization, please visit www.shidirect.com.
If you are looking for a challenging and financially rewarding career in sales, the Account Executive position might be of interest to you. This position plays an integral part in growing our Corporate Division at SHI. The Corporate Account Executive will assist in growing new business and developing strong customer relationships within an assigned territory. With our ongoing training, the Account Executive will able to offer in-depth customer technology solutions across a wide variety of IT products and services to new customers. and grow partner relationships within an assigned territory.
• Grow customer base within territory
• Provide IT solutions to customers regarding their IT needs
• Achieve Sales Goals
• Make telephone and field calls to present SHI’s value proposition to existing and potential customers
• Build customer loyalty and provide excellent customer service
• Prospect and forecast on a monthly basis
Job Requirements :
• College Diploma/University Degree
• IT reseller experience
• Minimum1 year sales experience. Field experience preferred
• A general understanding of Technology Solutions
• Experience in cold calling, and prospecting new business
• Excellent presentation skills
Education : Bachelor's Degree
Hire Type : Direct
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)