Constantly growing in response to the needs of our customers in all sectors and verticals, SHI has transformed itself from a $1 million "software-only" regional reseller into a $4 billion+ global provider of information technology products and services. From software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, IT asset management and cloud computing, SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment. Privately-held and under the guidance of our current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope through neither merger nor acquisition. Our organic growth and two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled and tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals. SHI's goal is to foster long-term and mutually-beneficial relationships with our customers and partners, every single day.
The Corporate Account Executive position is a challenging, financially rewarding career opportunity, and is an integral part in growing our Corporate Division. With ongoing training, the Corporate Account Executive will offer technology solutions across a wide variety of IT products and services to new and existing customers.
• Grow customer base within territory
• Provide IT solutions to customers regarding their IT needs
• Achieve Sales Goals
• Make telephone and field calls to present SHI’s value proposition to existing and potential customers
• Build customer loyalty and provide excellent customer service
• Prospect and forecast on a monthly basis
Job Requirements :
• College Diploma/University Degree
• IT reseller experience
• Minimum1 year sales experience. Field experience preferred
• A general understanding of Technology Solutions
• Experience in cold calling, and prospecting new business
• Excellent presentation skills
Education : Bachelor's Degree OR Minimum of 12 months experience with SHI International Corp
Hire Type : Direct
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)