Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Constantly growing in response to the needs of our customers in all sectors and verticals, SHI has transformed itself from a $1 million "software-only" regional reseller into a $4 billion+ global provider of information technology products and services. From software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, IT asset management and cloud computing, SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment. Privately-held and under the guidance of our current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope through neither merger nor acquisition. Our organic growth and two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled and tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals. SHI's goal is to foster long-term and mutually-beneficial relationships with our customers and partners, every single day.
This position will be responsible for the Lower Atlantic territory covering both South Carolina and Georgia.
SHI has a dynamic career opportunity in our Outside Sales-Public Sector department. SHI’s Public Sector Division manages over $600M in Revenue annually and supports SHI’s Government, Education and Healthcare customers.
Supports Healthcare customers in the Lower Atlantic territory (SC,GA). The territory would require management of the customer’s current agreements, new customer acquisition, and an opportunity to grow and expand the products and solutions sold within our current customer base as well as build new customer and vendor relationships with SHI.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Support and Grow customer base in assigned territory
· Provide consultation to customers regarding their IT solutions needs.
· Market and leverage our vendor/distribution channel partnerships to ensure best value, pricing and support for customers.
· Pro-actively work with and contact customers and prospects to build SHI’s market share in all accounts within designated territory.
· Work with internal departments to ensure customer transactions are processed accurately and efficiently
· Make telephone and field calls to present SHI’s value proposition to existing and potential clients.
· Set appointments and Onsite Visits to Customers at minimum Quarterly
· Build customer loyalty
· Achieve sales goals for revenue and GM
· Keep updated on product and industry knowledge
· Understanding of and ability to effectively communicate and develop demand for SHI managed services including onsite installation services, disposal services, etc.
· Attend product training as required